Monday, June 7, 2010

About where can a 14 year old work in San Francisco

Where can a 14 year old work in San Francisco?
I know I can do odd jobs like babysitting and dog walking, but I just can't find that in the city. I would rather have something more professional like working in an actual store. What are my options? Where can I work?
San Francisco - 4 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Work on Lombard.
Answer 2 :
Most major retailer will not hire anyone under the age of 16. You might have better luck if you try a small retail store in your neighborhood. Dog walking could actually be good work for you. Start your own business you can make as much as $30 per dog per day.
Answer 3 :
this website might help you http://jobstar.org/adjobs/summer.php
Answer 4 :
Apply to be a High School Explainer at the Exploratorium. http://www.exploratorium.edu/programs/explainer/ The people who run the program are pretty cool. You can probably get away with calling them about the job on a date other than the 3 listed.

Read more other entries :